First of all, wanted to welcome you on my blog, secondly, let me introduce myself , I am Sushhant, an ACE certified Personal Trainer and Dietician, but I am not a writer. So I am really really sorry for my grammer mistakes that i had made.. Now, Without wasting your time, let’s go to the content – We always diet and workout to loose weight and inches. But once we leave diet we tend to regain that lost fat or weight again..Why ?Its because after following particular diet we push our body into a calorie deficit state and once we leave our diet and starts eating regularly we gain that weight or fat again.Today will be discussing 10 simple tricks that you can follow to keep away that fat from your body forever.
1. Limit your intake of added sugar.Added sugar is mostly linked with obesity, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver etc.Studies show that added sugar is dierectly linked with increase in waist size and overall calories specially in people who take sweetened drinks. Its always good to stay away from this habit.
2. Reduce stressStress and anxiety leads to release of cortisol ( catabolic harmone) which stimulates your appetite and you end up eating more than usual calories. It is also related with binge eating and cravings. Better not to take any stress and avoid this harmone to interfere in your healthy life.
3. Avoid liquid caloriesLiquid calories consists of high sugar drinks, like soft drinks, soda, alcohol or energy drinks.It is easy to drink a large quantity of these drinks which leads to increase in overall calories.
4. Eat plenty of soluble fibre
Soluble fibre absorbs water and slows down their rate of absobtion in digestive track.Which makes you feel full so that you end up eating less calories.Some of the sources of soluble fibre are legumes, brussel sprouts, flex seeds etc.
5. Avoid foods containing trans fatTrans fats are created by pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats.They’re found in some margarines and spreads and also often added to packaged foods.These fats have been linked to inflammation, heart disease, insulin resistance and abdominal fat gain.Its always better to read ingredient label carefully before making a purchase.
6. Eat a moderate to high protein diet
Protein intake increases the release of the fullness hormone PYY, which decreases appetite and promotes fullness.also increases your metabolic rate and helps you retain muscle mass during weight loss.Be sure to include a good protein source at every meal, such as meat, fish, eggs, dairy, whey protein or beans.
7. Do a mix match of cardio and resistance training.cardio is an effective way to improve your health and burn calories actively where as resistance training improves metabolism and makes you burn calories throughout the day.
8. Try probiotic food or supplements -Probiotics are bacteria found in some foods and supplements. They have many health benefits, including improved gut health and enhanced immune function.
9. Track your food intake and exerciseMany things help you to loose body fat and keep you slim.. Its always better to keep a track of your consumed calories and the your calories burned.
10. Keep yourself hydratedWater in any form is good, provided you dont mix extra calories in it. Example- soda, juices, high energy drinks, sweetened coffee etc are bad as you get added extra calories from it. Whereas normal water or unsweetended green tea or coffee or coconut water etc seems to be good in order to keep ourselves hydrated. It also helps in removing bloating.
Conclusion -Loosing fat is easy if you careful about these rules and adopt some of these in your daily life.
Weight loss always requires some effort and commitment from your end.If you have any queries regarding fitness or nutrition please feel free to comment or like.All suggestions are most welcome.